Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Perk of La Vida Coruñesa

Just figured I'd share one little perk of living in my favorite Spanish city: a cruise destination.  I used to see quite a few of them in the beginning of the year, and now I've seen two in the last week and a half; hopefully there will be more soon!  

On my way too/from the gym this afternoon, I passed by a Royal Carribean Cruise Line ship... as well as confused Brits, looking like typical tourists with maps and confused faces everywhere.  I actually ended up helping one couple who looked really perplexed; hey, we've all been down that road, I know that I certainly have this year!!


Cruise Ship and Los Cantones (one of Coruña's shoping centers).

1 comment:

  1. the Disney cruise hit up Palma at the beginning of the year. I hope it comes back this summer. I love your post btws.

    ReplyDelete